Volunteer Storytelling Coaches Needed!
Imagine LA is a nonprofit organization that pairs formerly homeless families with a case manager and a team of volunteer mentors. After graduation, our most passionate families and mentors become Ambassadors.
Volunteers are needed to coach our Ambassadors on how to transform their raw stories into compelling spoken narratives!
Volunteer Storytelling Coach Training (option 2)
- Monday, March 16, 2020
- 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- WEBINAR - LINK WILL BE SENT IN CONFIRMATION EMAIL
- SCROLL DOWN TO RSVP
Volunteering will happen at three Workshopping Sessions with our Ambassadors. During these sessions, Volunteer Storytelling Coaches will work one-on-one with Ambassadors (former mentors and mentees) to hone their personal stories of participation in the program, the challenges they overcame, and the transformation they experienced.
All volunteers are required to attend at least one Workshopping Session. Sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- Saturday, March 21, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Imagine LA Offices
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Imagine LA Offices
- Saturday, April 4, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Imagine LA Offices
RSVP links for the Workshopping Sessions will be sent after all volunteers have been trained.
For more information, contact Brian Rosenbaum, Community Engagement Director for Imagine LA, at [email protected].
- March 16, 2020 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- WEBINAR - SEE CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR LINK
- 24 people are going