Today more than ever, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion is being recognized for its critical impact on individuals, organizations, and communities.
In the midst of COVID-19, the economic recession, and our nation’s reckoning with racism, organizations are increasingly answering the call to reflect on their values and establish practices that push against systems of oppression for their staff and clients. Join Imagine LA and moderator Charmaine Utz of Living Unapologetically for an inspirational and informative virtual panel with YMCA of San Diego County, San Diego State University, and Walt Disney Imagineering about how, during these challenging times, they are taking action to build more equitable organizations and communities.
Moderator: Charmaine Utz, LCSW, Founder & CEO, Living Unapologetically
Host: Jill Govan Bauman, President & CEO, Imagine LA
- Krysta Esquivel, Executive Director, YMCA of San Diego County, Youth & Family Services
- Jennifer Tucker-Tatlow, Executive Director, San Diego State University, Academy for Professional Excellence
- Barbara Bouza, FAIA, President, Business Operations, Design & Delivery, Walt Disney Imagineering
- April 30, 2021 at 12pm – 1:15pm
- Zoom Webinar link in confirmation email
- 8 people are going