Mentor training is a 4-hour interactive program that all mentors are required to complete prior to being matched with a family. Training has four main learning objectives:
- Homelessness & Imagine LA: Understand the landscape of homelessness in Los Angeles.
- Families, Mentors, & Family Team Managers: Learn how we share responsibility as a team & what you can expect from us.
- Your role as a Mentor & Program Policies: Understand what is expected of you as a mentor.
- The Posture of Mentorship: Learn how to approach your role from the most productive & helpful stance.
Lunch is provided.
Required to attend: Live Scan background check, a scanned copy of your driver's license & insurance card, as well as our Mentor Info Sheet & Agreement Form.
- April 23, 2019 at 4pm – 8pm
Imagine LA Offices
672 S Lafayette Park Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Google map and directions
323-9444-0210 ext. 1005